Pages

Thursday 13 August 2009

Finding friends.

I'm lucky to have found so many friends through Webook and Authonomy. Some of them even live in the same country...

What's scary for me is that fact that I am friends with Larilie from "An orchard of oranges". She lives in the place where I grew up and is just as ditzy and clumsy as I was growing up. I sometimes wonder if we are related in any way, shape or form...

Anyway Larilie is on Webook too. She has this wonderfully rambling style to her blogs on WTF that crack me up every time. If laughter is the best medicine then Larilie is a miracle worker because she can bring me out of a funk in 20 sec flat!

Check her out on - http://an-orchard-of-oranges.blogspot.com/

She's funny!

3 comments:

  1. *goes bright red and mumbles incoherantly at feets*

    HIYA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely. This young girl is going places, as long as the men in white coats leave her alone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA! I found you here! Muhahahahhaa.

    ReplyDelete