Pages

Friday 23 July 2010

Funny what you find on Amazon...

One of my friends from Webook - MJ Heiser has recently achieved the state which so many of us are struggling / longing to reach - she has become a PUBLISHED Author!

*pauses for Cheers and Applause*

Her book, Corona, is a stunning Fantasy set on the world of Jaenrye. It is one that I am desperate to own, but I had thought it would only be on the US version of Amazon. I did a little digging and found this on the UK version of Amazon -

Corona by MJ Heiser

I immediately put it on my wish list, so that ANY FAMILY that might read this can ACCESS and BUY it for me... (hint, hint)

Then I noticed the line "2 new from £10.12 ; 1 used from £14.61 ". This shocked me. Corona has only been out since May - it hasn't quite cooled from the press yet, how could someone buy the book, read it and sell it again as a used copy?!!!?!!!!?

But there it is - being sold for nearly fifteen quid! You could have knocked me down with a feather...

Okay, now we get to the real reason I am yapping about this. If anyone from the UK wants to read Corona (and believe me, it's worth buying!) please buy the proper copy! MJ Deserves your support!

Besides - a brand new copy will cost you less than the second hand one! *grins*

No comments:

Post a Comment